DEFINITIONS AND INTERPRETATION
|Cookie(s)||A small text file placed on your device by our Website or by third party issuers when you visit certain parts of the Website and when you use certain features of the Website.
The term “Cookie” is hereby understood broadly and refers to any tracking tool placed on your device.
|e-Privacy Directive||Directive 2002/58/EC of the European Parliament and of the Council of 12 July 2002 concerning the processing of personal data and the protection of privacy in the electronic communications sector, as amended in 2009, and any national legislation adopted in accordance in addition to that.|
|User or you||Any Internet user who accesses the Website and who is neither (i) employed by DeepDive.Tech and acting in the course of his/her employment, nor (ii) engaged as a consultant or otherwise providing services to DeepDive.Tech and accessing the Website in connection with the provision of such services; and|
|Website||The following websites: www.deepdive.tech, www.ddtwallet.com and the subdomains of these Websites, unless they are expressly excluded from the scope of this Policy by their terms and conditions.|
COOKIES WE USE
DeepDive.Tech uses different types of cookies on its Website to make the User experience more еnjoyable, to memorize his/her preferences and to customize its offers.
Our Website may place the following types of Cookies:
- Analytical/performance cookies – These allow us to collect statistical data relating to your use of our Website. Such data contribute to the continuous improvement of the functioning of our Website, in particular by making sure that users easily find what they are looking for.
- Functionality Cookies – These cookies are strictly necessary for the proper use of our Website. They are used to recognize you when you return to our Website, which enables us to customize the content for you, and more generally to provide our services to you.
- Targeting Cookies – These Cookies record your visit to our Website, the pages you have visited and the links you have followed. We will use this information to make our Website and the advertising displayed on it more relevant to your interests. We may also share this information with third parties for this purpose.
COOKIES ISSUED BY THIRD PARTIES
Third parties may issue Cookies when you browse our Website. The issuance and subsequent use of these cookies are subject to the Privacy and Cookie Policies of these third parties, which we encourage you to consult.
|Website analysis tools||Google Analytics
|Advertising and targeting||Google Adwords conversion
YOUR COOKIES MANAGEMENT
Setting up your browser software
You can choose to enable or disable cookies in your Web browser. By default, most browsers accept Cookies, but this can be changed.
For Microsoft Edge®: https://www.microsoft.com/en-en/windows/microsoft-edge
For Safari®: https://www.apple.com/en/safari/
For Chrome®: https://www.google.com/chrome/
For Firefox ®: https://www.mozilla.org/en/firefox/
For Opera™: https://www.opera.com/
You can choose to delete cookies at any time; however, you may lose information that enables you to access our Website more quickly and efficiently, including, but not limited to, customization settings. We recommend that you make sure that your Web browser is up-to-date and to consult the ‘help’ menu and tips provided by your browser developer if you do not know how to adjust your privacy settings.
- Disabling Advertising Cookies
To give you better control, greater freedom of choice and easier access to the management of such advertising cookies, we invite you to visit http://www.youronlinechoices.eu, listing the major advertising networks.
You can, therefore, choose to accept or reject the advertising Cookies of each network.
- Disabling Analytical/Performance Cookies
If you wish to modify your settings regarding analytical/performance cookies, we invite you to visit directly the website(s) dedicated to measuring the audience of our Website, such as Google Analytics (https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout?hl=en).
HOW LONG DO COOKIES LAST?
The lifetime of our Cookies complies with the regulations in force and may in no case, exceed 13 months.
“Deep Dive Payment Services Provider” (hereinafter referred to as “the Company”) — is a legal entity registered in accordance with the laws of Canada, which owns all rights to the Mobile application Deep Dive wallet.
“User” — means the individual/legal entity that owns, or which on behalf of another person uses the mobile device on which the Mobile application Deep Dive wallet is installed.
“Mobile application Deep Dive wallet” (hereinafter referred to as Wallet) — is a mobile application that is installed on a user’s mobile device, the functional purpose of which is aimed at storing, sending and receiving cryptocurrency/tokens.
“User’s Mobile device” — is the user device on which the wallet is installed.
“Cryptocurrency/Tokens” (hereinafter — Cryptocurrency) — the digital units of measurement that are stored, shipped, received on the user’s Wallet.
“Technical Support” — is technical support, which is available to Users by sending a request/mail to email: [email protected].
- This Policy is public and available for review to all wallet users. The User automatically agrees to the terms of this Policy in case of downloading the Wallet to one’s mobile device. In the event that the User does not fully or partially agree to the terms of this Policy, the User has no right to use the Wallet.
- The Collected Information, which may contain information constituting Personal Data, is the information that is necessary for the full and functional use of the Wallet. Such information is the user’s electronic mail and mobile phone number. This listing information is unlimited and may be changed in accordance with the Company’s requirements and the requirements of international law.
- The Company reserves the right to change any terms of this Policy at any time without prior notice and prior consent of the Users. All changes to this Policy will be publicly available in the same manner as this Policy. In case of making changes to this Policy, Users automatically agree with them. In the case of disagreeing with changes to this Policy, the User has no right to use the Wallet. In case of any questions about the informational content of this Policy and/or changes to it, the User may request technical support for an explanation.
- The Collected Information, which may contain information constituting Personal Data is required solely for the identification of the User. The authenticity of the provided information will be checked by sending an SMS message on the provided mobile phone number or by electronic mail to the User’s email.
- The user may at any time independently change and/or delete the information provided for identification. In case of difficulties with the change of this information, the User may request technical support.
- The Collected Information, which may contain information constituting Personal Data, will be stored on our servers in accordance with clause 8 of these Rules. Information may be changed or deleted by the User independently in the Wallet Settings. If the Wallet is deleted, personal data will not be automatically deleted. You must first delete them in the Wallet settings. When deleting data from the wallet, the data will be automatically deleted from our server.
- The Company collects, stores and processes information that may contain Personal Data of the users on its own servers in different jurisdictions where located facilities of the Company and/or providers of service for us.
- By providing information about itself that contains Personal Data, the User automatically agrees to such transfer, storage and processing.
- Company will take all steps reasonably necessary to ensure that Users Personal Data is treated securely and in accordance with this Policy. Company protect Users Personal Data under internationally acknowledged standards, using physical, technical, and administrative security measures to reduce the risks of loss, misuse, unauthorized access, disclosure, and alteration. Some of the safeguards Company use are firewalls and data encryption, physical access controls to our data centers and information access authorization controls. The company also authorizes access to Personal Data only for those employees or contractors who require it to fulfill their job or service responsibilities. All of our physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards are designed to comply with applicable laws and regulations. Third parties may be located in other countries where laws regarding processing of Personal Data may be less stringent than in Users country. From time to time, the Personal Data may also be stored in other locations, and in such cases, Company will ensure that the Personal Data will be stored and processed with the reasonable level of care and security.
- The Company will not, in any way, distribute or otherwise provide the Personal Data of User to third parties, except when such provision is required by applicable international law. Company will not sell or rent Users Personal Data and/or customer lists to third parties without your explicit consent.
- Company services may, from time to time, contain links to and from the websites of Company’s partner networks, advertisers, and affiliates (including, but not limited to, websites on which the Website is advertised). If User follows a link to any of these websites, please note that these websites and any services that may be accessible through them have their own privacy policies and that Company does not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies or for any Personal Data that may be collected through these websites or services, such as contact and location data. Please check these policies before User submits any personal data to these websites or use these services.
- The company use relevant electronic and procedural safeguards to protect the privacy of the information Users provide to us from loss, misuse, disclosure, alteration and destruction. Please note that transmission of data or information (including communications by email) over the Internet or other publicly accessible networks is not one hundred percent secure. Please note that Company is not liable for the security of any data Users are transmitting over the Internet or third-party content.
- Users have a right to access to Users Personal Data and to require the correction, updating or deletion of incorrect or/and inaccurate data by contacting us at [email protected] .
- Company shall delete Users respective Personal Data from any sources within 24 hours from the moment Company receive such request from Users. At that, the Company reserves its right to suspend the provision of any services to You referring to Deep Dive product.
DeepDive Digital Technologies International Inc. 2019
Welcome! Deep Dive Tech, Inc. (“we,” “our,” or “us”) provides its services through its website located at www.deepdive.tech and related mobile applications and products (collectively the “Services” or “Deep Dive Wallet”).
Together, these materials contain terms, rules, and guidelines related to your use of the DeepDive Wallet.
We know that Terms can be long and confusing, so we will do our best to keep things as clear and concise as possible. This section provides a brief summary of the highlights of this Agreement. Please note that when you accept this Agreement, you are accepting all of the terms and conditions and not just this section.
Deep Dive Wallet provides self-hosted wallet services for blockchains. By creating or importing a wallet, downloading or running our mobile application, or visiting our website, you agree to our Terms, so please read carefully.
These terms outline approved uses of Deep Dive Wallet, various licenses that we grant to you, and licenses that you grant us. If you have any questions or comments related to this Agreement, please send us a message on our website at [email protected] or contact us through Discord, Facebook, Telegram, or Twitter.
If you do not agree to this Agreement or any modifications to this Agreement, you should not use our Services.
How You Accept This Policy
We reserve the right to change these Terms at any time. Any such changes with respect to your use of Deep Dive Wallet will take effect immediately when posted on our website or on our mobile application.
Your continued use of Deep Dive Wallet following any such change will signify your acceptance to be bound by the then-current Terms. Please check the effective date above to determine if there have been any changes since you have last reviewed these Terms.
If you do not agree to this Agreement or any modifications to this Agreement, you should not use Deep Dive Wallet.
Failure or delay by Deep Dive Wallet in enforcing or partially enforcing any provision of these Terms shall not be construed as a waiver of any rights.
To be eligible to use Deep Dive Wallet, you must be at least eighteen (18) years old and be able to form legally binding contracts.
If you are using our Services on behalf of a legal entity, you further represent and warrant that: (a) the legal entity is duly organized and validly existing under the applicable laws of the jurisdiction of its organization, and (b) you are duly authorized by such legal entity to act on its behalf.
You can only use our Services if permitted under the laws of your jurisdiction. Please make sure that these Terms are in compliance with all laws, rules, and regulations that apply to you.
By using the Deep Dive Wallet, you represent and warrant that you meet all eligibility requirements that we outline in these Terms. We may still refuse to let certain people access or use Deep Dive Wallet, however, and we reserve the right to change our eligibility criteria at any time.
The Blockchain Services
Deep Dive Wallet is software that (a) generates Wallet addresses and encrypted private keys that you may use to send and receive cryptocurrencies and related cryptographically secured tokens (the “Virtual Currency”); (b) allows users to browse the third party decentralized applications (“DApps” or “DApp”) through the mobile application’s DApp browser; and (c) facilitate the submission of Virtual Currency transaction data to blockchains (the “Blockchain Networks”) without requiring you to download or install the associated software to your local device.
Wallet Address, Private Key, and Backup Capabilities
An encrypted backup of certain information associated with the Wallet can be stored on your device. The private keys are connected to the Wallet address and, together, they can be used to authorize the transfer of Virtual Currency to and from that Wallet Address. You are solely responsible for maintaining the security of your private keys and any mnemonic (backup) phrase associated with your Wallet. You must keep your Wallet address, mnemonic (backup) phrase, and private keys access information secure. The Deep Dive Wallet has an option to upload your private keys to your private cloud service, however, Deep Dive Tech does not take any responsibility for securing your private keys in your private cloud storage. Failure to do so may result in the loss of control of Virtual Currency associated with the Wallet.
Deep Dive Wallet Cannot Assist with Password Retrieval. Deep Dive Wallet stores your Wallet address but does not receive or store your Wallet password, encrypted private keys, unencrypted private keys, or mnemonic (backup) phrase associated with your Wallet. We cannot, therefore, assist you with Wallet password retrieval. We cannot generate a new password for your Wallet if you fail to remember your original password. If you have not safely stored a backup of any Wallet address and private key pairs maintained in your Wallet, you accept and acknowledge that any Virtual Currency you have associated with such a Wallet address will become inaccessible if you do not have your Wallet password.
Virtual Currency Transactions. In order to be completed, all proposed Virtual Currency transactions must be confirmed and recorded in the Virtual Currency’s associated public blockchains. Such networks are decentralized, peer-to-peer networks supported by independent third parties, which we do not own, control, or operate. We have no control over the Blockchain Networks and, therefore, cannot and do not ensure that any transaction details that you submit via our Services will be confirmed and processed. By using the Deep Dive Wallet, you acknowledge and agree that the transaction details you submit may not be completed, or maybe substantially delayed, by the Blockchain Networks.
Deep Dive Wallet Does Not Store or Transmit Virtual Currency. We do not store, send, or receive Virtual Currency. Any transfer that occurs in any Virtual Currency occurs on the blockchains and not on a network owned by us. We, therefore, do not guarantee that Deep Dive Wallet can affect the transfer of title or right in any Virtual Currency.
Accuracy of Information Provided by User. You represent and warrant that any information you provide via the Services is accurate and complete. You accept and acknowledge that we are not responsible for any errors or omissions that you make in connection with any Virtual Currency transaction initiated via the Services. We strongly encourage you to review your transaction details carefully before attempting to transfer a Virtual Currency.
Wallet Registration And Account Information
You must either import or create a Wallet in order to use the Deep Dive Wallet. When you create a Wallet, you will be assigned a private key. You will be prompted to download and save a Keystore – your private keys encrypted with a password. You will be responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your private keys and Keystore and will be fully responsible for any and all activities that occur under your account. You agree to immediately notify us of any unauthorized use of your password, account, or any other breach of security.
We will not be liable for any loss or damage arising from your failure to comply with this paragraph. When you create a Wallet, you are strongly advised to take precautions in order to avoid loss of access to and/or control over your Wallet.
Suggested measures include, but are not limited to, the following: (a) creating a strong password that you do not use for any other website or online service; (b) using the backup functionality provided by the Wallet or safeguard your private key and mnemonic (backup) phrase on an external hard drive which, all users are encouraged to do even if they are utilizing the Services’ backup functionality; (c) maintaining the security of your Wallet by protecting the private key and mnemonic (backup) phrase associated with your Wallet by, for example, limiting access to your computer and your Wallet; and (d) promptly notifying us if you discover or otherwise suspect any security breaches related to your Wallet.
You agree to receive push notifications from Deep Dive Wallet which will alert you when blockchains are congested and when transactions involving your Wallet have been completed. Push notifications are enabled by default to display information. We might add in the future the option to disable push notifications from the “Settings” menu.
Payment and Fees
Deep Dive Wallet does not currently charge any fees for any of its Services. However, we reserve the right to do so in the future and, in such case, any applicable fees will be displayed prior to you using any service to which a fee applies.
Once transaction details have been submitted via the Services, we cannot assist you to cancel or otherwise modify your transaction. Deep Dive Wallet has no control over any blockchains and does not have the ability to facilitate any cancellation or modification requests. You must ensure that you have an adequate balance in your Wallet and/or gas to complete transactions before initiating a transaction. You acknowledge and agree that we will not be liable for any failed transactions due to insufficient funds or gas associated with your Deep Dive Wallet account.
It is your responsibility to determine what, if any, taxes apply to the transactions that you have submitted transaction details for via the Services, and it is your responsibility to report and remit the correct tax to the appropriate tax authority. You agree that we are not responsible for determining whether taxes apply to your transactions or for collecting, reporting, withholding, or remitting any taxes arising from any Virtual Currency-related transactions.
Third-party Services And Content
In no event shall a description or reference to a third party’s product or service (including, but not limited to, providing a description or reference via hyperlink) be construed as an endorsement or promotion of such third party products or services by us. We retain the exclusive right to add to, modify, or cancel the availability of any Third Party Service.
You agree to receive push notifications from Third Party Content providers. Push notifications are automatically enabled on your device for Third Party Content.
We do not control, or adopt any Third Party Content shared through push notifications, and will have no responsibility for Third-Party Content including, but not limited to, token availability and/or sales.
If, to the extent permitted by Deep Dive Wallet, you grant express permission to a third party to access or connect to your Deep Dive Wallet account, either through the third party’s product or service or through Deep Dive Wallet, you acknowledge that granting permission to a third party to take specific actions on your behalf does not relieve you of any of your responsibilities under this Agreement. You are fully responsible for all acts or omissions of any third party with access to your Deep Dive Wallet account.
Deep Dive Wallet contains copyrighted materials and trademarks including, but not limited to, source code, text and graphics (the “Content”), which are protected by copyright law, registered and unregistered trademarks, and other intellectual property rights. Unless otherwise provided, we exclusively own the Content. Your use of the Services does not grant you any right, title, or interest in the Content. You agree that you will not copy, transmit, distribute, sell, license, create derivative works from, or, in any other way, exploit any of the Content, in whole or in part.
Your Use Of Deep Dive Wallet
As a user of the Services, we grant you a limited, personal, non-commercial, non-exclusive, non-transferable, and revocable license to use Deep Dive Wallet. When using our Services, we ask that you follow some basic rules:
Don’t Use Our Services to Break the Law. You agree that you will not violate any laws when using our Services. This includes any local, provincial, state, federal, national, or international laws that may apply to you. You agree that you will not use our Services to pay for, support, or otherwise engage in any illegal activities including, but not limited to, illegal gambling, fraud, money laundering, or terrorist activities. If we discover that you have violated this Agreement or other regulatory requirements including, but not limited to, the Bank Secrecy Act, by participating in money laundering or by financing terrorist activities, we will take proportional disciplinary action. You further agree not to encourage or induce any third party to engage in any of the activities prohibited under this Section.
Don’t Interfere With Other’s Use of the Services. You agree that you will not use or attempt to use another user’s Wallet without authorization or use our Services in any manner that could interfere, disrupt, negatively affect, or inhibit other users from fully enjoying it.
Don’t Try to Harm Our System. You agree not to distribute any virus or other harmful computer code through Deep Dive Wallet. You also agree to not take any action that may impose an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on our or any of our third party providers’ infrastructure.
Don’t Attempt to Circumvent Our Security. You agree not to bypass, circumvent, or attempt to bypass or circumvent any measures that we may use to prevent or restrict access to the Services including, without limitation, other accounts, computer systems, or networks connected to the Services.
Any use of Deep Dive Wallet other than as specifically authorized in this Agreement, without our prior written permission, is strictly prohibited and will terminate your license to use Deep Dive Wallet.
Limitation Of Liability & Disclaimer Of Warranties
You understand and agree that we have no control over, and no duty to take any action regarding:
- Failures, disruptions, errors, or delays in processing Virtual Currency that you may experience while using the Services;
- The risk of failure of hardware, software, and Internet connections;
- The risk of malicious software being introduced or found in the software underlying Deep Dive Wallet;
- The risk that third parties may obtain unauthorized access to information stored within your Wallet, including, but not limited to your Wallet address, private key, and mnemonic (backup) phrase; and
- The risk of unknown vulnerabilities in or unanticipated changes to the Blockchain Networks.
You release us from all liability related to any losses, damages, or claims arising from
(a) user error such as forgotten passwords, incorrectly constructed transactions, or mistyped Virtual Currency addresses;
(b) server failure or data loss;
(c) unauthorized access to the Deep Dive Wallet application;
(d) bugs or other errors in the Deep Dive Wallet software; and
(e) any unauthorized third-party activities, including, but not limited to, the use of viruses, phishing, brute-forcing, or other means of attack against Deep Dive Wallet. We make no representations concerning any Third Party Content contained in or accessed through our Services. Any other terms, conditions, warranties, or representations associated with such content, are solely between you and such organizations and/or individuals.
Limitation Of Liability
To the fullest extent permitted by applicable law, in no event will we or any of our officers, directors, representatives, agents, servants, counsel, employees, consultants, lawyers, and other personnel authorized to act, acting, or purporting to act on our behalf (collectively the “dapps platform parties”) be liable to you under contract, tort, strict liability, negligence, or any other legal or equitable theory, for (a) any lost profits, data loss, cost of procurement of substitute goods or services, or direct, indirect, incidental, special, punitive, compensatory, or consequential damages of any kind whatsoever resulting from (i) your use of, or conduct in connection with, our services; (ii) any unauthorized use of your wallet address and/or private key due to your failure to maintain the confidentiality of your wallet; (iii) any interruption or cessation of transmission to or from the services; or (iv) any bugs, viruses, trojan horses, or the like that are found in the deep dive wallet software, or that may be transmitted to or through our services by any third party (regardless of the source of origination), or (b) any direct damages in excess of (in the aggregate) of the greater of (i) fees paid to us for the applicable products.
These limitations apply regardless of legal theory, whether based on tort, strict liability, breach of contract, breach of warranty, or any other legal theory, and whether or not we were advised of the possibility of such damages.
Some jurisdictions do not allow the exclusion or limitation of liability for consequential or incidental damages, so the above limitation may not apply to you.
A Deep Dive Wallet is provided “as is” and without warranty of any kind. To the maximum extent permitted by law, we disclaim all representations and warranties, express or implied, relating to the services and underlying software or any content on the services, whether provided or owned by us or by any third party, including without limitation, warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, title, non-infringement, freedom from computer virus, and any implied warranties arising from a course of dealing, course of performance or usage in trade, all of which are expressly disclaimed. In addition, we do not represent or warrant that the content accessible via the services is accurate, complete, available, current, free of viruses or other harmful components, or that the results of using the services will meet your requirements.
Some states do not allow the disclaimer of implied warranties, so the foregoing disclaimers may not apply to you. This paragraph gives you specific legal rights, and you may also have other legal rights that vary from state to state.
To the extent permitted by applicable law, you agree to defend, indemnify, and hold harmless DApps Platform Parties from and against any and all claims, damages, obligations, losses, liabilities, costs or debt, and expenses (including, but not limited to, attorney’s fees) arising from (a) your use of and access to the Services; (b) any feedback or submissions you provide to us concerning Deep Dive Wallet; (c) your violation of any term of this Agreement; or (d) your violation of any law, rule, or regulation, or the rights of any third party.
Time Limitation On Claims
You agree that any claim you may have arising out of or related to your relationship with us must be filed within one year after such claim arises. Otherwise, your claim is permanently barred.
The Services detailed in this document and any claims or disputes relating thereto shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the province of Manitoba, Canada. You waive any objection based on lack of personal jurisdiction, place of residence, improper venue, or forum non-conveniens in any such action.
Note To International Users
In the event of termination concerning your license to use the Deep Dive Wallet, your obligations under this Agreement will still continue. Your access to the funds in your Wallet after termination will depend on your access to the backup of your Wallet address and private key.
Discontinuance Of Services
We may, in our sole discretion and without cost to you, with or without prior notice, and at any time, modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, any portion of our Services. You are solely responsible for storing outside of the Services a backup of any Wallet address and private key pair that you maintain in your Wallet.
Maintaining an external backup of any Wallet address and private key pairs associated with your Wallet will allow you to access the Blockchain Networks upon which your Wallet is secured. Such a backup will allow the user to fully restore their Wallet at any time without cost or loss of the user’s Virtual Currency. If you do not maintain a backup of your Wallet data outside of the Services, you will not be able to access the Virtual Currency associated with your Wallet.
Deep Dive Wallet shall not be held responsible or liable for any loss of Virtual Currency in the event that we discontinue or deprecate the Services.
Our failure to exercise or delay in exercising any right, power, or privilege under this Agreement shall not operate as a waiver; nor shall any single or partial exercise of any right, power, or privilege preclude any other or further exercise thereof.
If it turns out that any part of this Agreement is invalid, void, or for any reason unenforceable, that term will be deemed severable and limited or eliminated to the minimum extent necessary. The limitation or elimination of the term will not affect any other terms. We reserve the right to modify and update the Terms and Conditions as needed. In all cases, the most recently published Terms and Conditions will supersede all provisions provided in previous versions of Deep Dive Wallet’s Terms and Conditions.
Arbitration & Waiver Of Class Action
The parties agree to arbitrate any dispute arising from this Agreement or the use of the Services on an individual basis. ARBITRATION PREVENTS YOU FROM SUING IN COURT OR FROM HAVING A JURY TRIAL. THE PARTIES HEREBY EXPRESSLY WAIVE TRIAL BY JURY. The parties agree that: (a) any arbitration will occur in the province of Manitoba, Canada; and (b) the arbitration will be conducted confidentially by a single arbitrator in accordance with the rules of the Canadian Arbitration Association for arbitration of consumer-related disputes, in the English language, and with limited discovery. At your request, hearings may be conducted in person or by telephone, and the arbitrator may provide for submitting and determining motions on briefs, without oral hearings. Other than class procedures and remedies discussed below, the arbitrator has the authority to grant any remedy that would otherwise be available to a court or other tribunal. THE PREVAILING PARTY IN ANY ACTION OR PROCEEDING TO ENFORCE THESE TERMS SHALL BE ENTITLED TO COSTS AND ATTORNEYS’ FEES. THE ARBITRAL DECISION MAY BE ENFORCED IN ANY COURT. WHETHER THE DISPUTE IS HEARD IN ARBITRATION OR IN COURT, YOU AND DEEP DIVE WALLET WILL NOT COMMENCE AGAINST THE OTHER A CLASS ACTION, CLASS ARBITRATION, OR REPRESENTATIVE ACTION OR PROCEEDING.
We shall not be held liable for any delays, failure in performance, or interruptions of service which result directly or indirectly from any cause or condition beyond our reasonable control, including but not limited to: any delay or failure due to any act of God, act of civil or military authorities, act of terrorism, civil disturbance, war, strike or other labour dispute, fire, interruption in telecommunications or Internet services or network provider services, failure of equipment and/or software, other catastrophes, or any other occurrence which is beyond our reasonable control and shall not affect the validity and enforceability of any remaining provisions.
You agree that we may assign any of our rights and/or transfer, sub-contract, or delegate any of our obligations under these Terms. Your agreement to these Terms is personal to you, and you may not transfer or assign it to any third party.
This Agreement sets forth the entire understanding and agreement as to the subject matter hereof and supersedes any and all prior discussions, agreements, and understandings of any kind (including, without limitation, any prior versions of this Agreement) and every nature between us. Except as provided for above, any modification to this Agreement must be in writing and must be signed by both parties.
Questions Or Comments
We welcome comments, questions, concerns, or suggestions. Please send us a message on our contact page at [email protected] or via Discord, Facebook, Telegram, or Twitter.